With VideoSpace, you can now search videos in another language that you do not understand! What better way to extend your video's reach globally by presenting and allow viewers to search in the own languages. Beyond speech, VideoSpace Search Engine can also search Text, Objects, Motion, Faces, Emotions and Offensive Content.
Beyond video search, we are extracting data from videos and presenting it as unstructured big data in a language that you understand. From it, we can analyze the text and extract topics, subjects, etc. Transforming Data into Intelligence.
For example, we can translate your videos to another language so you can:
#1 SEARCH your videos
(in another language)
- Imagine allowing your viewers to search in English when your video is in a totally different language.
(in another language)
- Allow your viewers to watch and understand your videos when it is not in their native language.
#3 Supercharge your SEO
(in multi languages)
- An hour of video can contain up to 9,000 words. If the video is translated to 10 languages, that will be 90,000 words for Search Engines like Google to crawl. This is the ultimate SEO killer tool!
There are many translation services out there. Some good. Many bad. What is so special about our Video Translation service is that we can take your video, machine-transcribe speech-to-text and then translate it to over 50+ languages. Here's the process of our highly sophisticated "Transcribe + Translate" process.
Here's another demo to illustrate the process:
- We took President Xi Jinping's 2016 New Year Address (in Mandarin / 普通话)
- Machine-Transcribed Speech-to-Text (in Mandarin / 普通话)
- Machine-Translated the Transcribed Chinese text (普通话) to English
- Insert both sets of text (普通话 and English) as subtitles into the Video Player
Note: Make sure you select your desired language (普通话 or English) on the player menu bar.
We are able to take your videos and Machine-Transcribe Speech-to-Text in the following languages:
- English (British)
- 普通话 (Chinese)
- Español (Spanish)
- Español (Mexican Spanish)
- Français (French)
- Deutsche (German)
- Italiano (Italian) h)
- Português (Portuguese)
- العربية (Arabic)
- русский (Russian)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
Then take the transcribed text and run it through our translation engine. Our translation engine supports up to 50+ languages. They are:
- Bosnian (Latin)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Haitian Creole
- Hmong Daw
- Queretaro Otomi
- Serbian (Cyrillic)
- Serbian (Latin)
- Yucatec Maya
Important Note: Though the two engines that we are using, 'Machine-Transcribing' and 'Machine-Translation', are pushing the boundaries of technology, they are not 100% accurate. Please read our FAQ on Video.Translation
Special Note for Star Trekkies: We can actually translate to Klingon and Klingon (plqaD) if we really want to. However, we reckon that no human would pay for this service, therefore, we do not 'officially' offer this service. But if you would like to, do feel free to CONTACT US.
Just to show that we are not kidding...
Note: We do NOT accept Darsek (currency of the Klingon Empire). :)